Knife-Time-JR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTrUCTION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
SwoRNLeaDejZ
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW I_vote_lcapInstalling .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW I_voting_barInstalling .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW I_vote_rcap 
afrobob911
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW I_vote_lcapInstalling .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW I_voting_barInstalling .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW I_vote_rcap 
Jessey0831
X-.NiTEPR.-X
Dirtyjunk
Latest topics
» Vertical Clipping
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:24 pm by Dirtyjunk

» Sony OFW 5.03 UPDATE for ChickHEN R2
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:59 am by Jessey0831

» MK Ultra Red v10
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 pm by Jessey0831

» PSP Bricker 1.6
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 pm by Jessey0831

» WeBSiteS Animation
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm by Jessey0831

» anti SVO 21
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:41 pm by SwoRNLeaDejZ

» my names
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:38 pm by SwoRNLeaDejZ

» 5.03 Gen-A and B for PSP 3000
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:00 pm by Jessey0831

» How to Install ChickHen R2 on PSP 3000...{Best video found}
Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:57 pm by Jessey0831

Affiliates
AlChemicCodez.Tk HazardousCodez.tk/

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SwoRNLeaDejZ

Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW Empty
PostSubject: Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW   Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am

This is a basic tutorial on how to install/enable .PRX plugins on your PSP with Custom Firmware.

**This WILL NOT work on a PSP with official SONY Firmware**

Here are the basic steps. If you format a memory stick on a psp with custom firmware it will automatically add a folder called SEPLUGINS. If you do not have a folder called SEPLUGINS, simply enter USB on your PSP, and on the ROOT of your memory stick, RIGHT CLICK, scroll down to NEW and then to FOLDER. Name this folder SEPLUGINS.

Now, once you have made sure you have an SEPLUGINS folder, you are ready to add .PRX plugins to said folder. Find the PRX you want to install on your PSP. Enter USB moder, and find the SEPLUGINS folder. Open it. Click on the PRX you want to install, and drag it into the SEPLUGINS folder. This should copy the .PRX file into the SEPLUGINS folder, and you should see the .prx file inside the SEPLUGINS folder. If you do not, try again.
Now, the only other step involved in this process is enabling the PRX. To do this, inside SEPLUGINS, you should have a file called game.txt (a text document). If you do not have a game.txt inside the SEPLUGINS folder, RIGHT click inside the folder, scroll down to NEW, and then to Text Document, and name the newly created text document game. Game.txt is a file that tells your PSP what PRXs are enable, disabled, and installed. After you put a PRX into SEPLUGINS you have to add the following line to your game.txt:

ms0:/SEPLUGINS/Name.prx < you substitute Name for the actual NAME of the PRX (e.g. AntiBan.prx, AntiBoot.prx, NameJack.prx, etc.)

The body of your game.txt should look like this:

ms0:/SEPLUGINS/prx1.prx 1
ms0:/SEPLUGINS/prx2.prx 0

The prx1.prx and prx2.prx will be the name of the installed prxs not actually prx1 and prx2. Now the 1 and the 0 refer to the staus of the plugins. 1 means ENABLED and 0 means DISABLED. So in this example, prx1 is enabled and prx2 is disabled. Here is another example. Say we wanted to install AntiVenom PRX, you would have to add the following line to game.txt (after you put AntiVenom.prx into SEPLUGINS folder):

ms0:/SEPLUGINS/AntiVenom.prx 1

This is one way of manually enabling a PRX but there is another way, that will edit game.txt for you. To do this other method, you have to shut down your PSP completely. TO do this, hold your power button UP until the lights stop blinking. This will shut your PSP off totally. Now, turn your PSP back on WHILE HOLDING THE R TRIGGER. This will make you PSP enter RECOVERY mode. Once in recovery mode, scroll down to PLUGINS. Press X and you will see a list of installed plugins. Now each plugin will say either (Enabled) or (Disabled) after it. To enable or disable a plugin, just press X while the plugin is selected and it will either Enable or Disable the plugin.

Hope this was helpful!
Back to top Go down

Installing .PRX Plugins on PSP with CFW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knife-Time-JR :: General hacking :: Tutorials-
Jump to: